1/1 Photo of Apple Pie Quesadillas
A different take on the usual quesadillas. I have a quesadilla press/maker that I use for these, though the recipe uses the stove/oven method.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine apple pie filling, raisins and cinnamon.
- 2Coat a 10 inch skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Heat over medium heat until hot.
- 4Place one tortilla in skillet.
- 5Top with 2 T cheese and 1/4 cup pie filling mixture.
- 6Cook 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bottom of tortilla is golden brown.
- 7Using a large spatual, fold tortilla in half.
- 8Transfer to a foil lined baking sheet.
- 9Repeat until all eight quesadillas are made.
- 10Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over top of quesadillas.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and quesadillas are heated through.
- 12Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (1183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1270.1
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 2322.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 189.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 63.5 g
- Protein 36.2 g