A different take on the usual quesadillas. I have a quesadilla press/maker that I use for these, though the recipe uses the stove/oven method.
- In a bowl, combine apple pie filling, raisins and cinnamon.
- Coat a 10 inch skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium heat until hot.
- Place one tortilla in skillet.
- Top with 2 T cheese and 1/4 cup pie filling mixture.
- Cook 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bottom of tortilla is golden brown.
- Using a large spatual, fold tortilla in half.
- Transfer to a foil lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all eight quesadillas are made.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over top of quesadillas.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and quesadillas are heated through.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges.