Recipe by dolphyn722
from kellogg's simple holiday recipes (original recipe calls for regular flour & corn flakes) times are estimated
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Special K cereal, crushed
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup apple, peeled & chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- stir together flour, baking powder & salt, set aside.
- in a large bowl, gradually add sugar to egg, beating well after each addition. stir in vanilla.
- add cornflakes mixture, mix well.
- fold in walnuts & apples.
- spread in 8x8x2 pan, coated with cooking spray.
- bake at 350°F/175°C about 30 minute cut into wedges & serve warm or cold, with whipped topping if desired.