- 1 (1 ounce) packageplain quick-cooking oatmeal
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the oatmeal package ( one envelope of instant oatmeal) and place in your microwave safe bowl.
- Pour the water over the oats and stir once.
- Place in microwave of full power for 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Use your hot pad and remove onto your placemat at the table.
- Stir until nicely mixed and add applesauce and spice.
- Stir again until mixed.
- Place on a teaspoon brown sugar, and some cold milk over top, and enjoy.