1/4 Photos of Apple Pie Oatmeal
This recipe was featured in an email that I received this morning from Splenda: "Start your day with a bowl of steaming oatmeal. It is even better topped with toasted nuts, fruits, milk or cream, and do not forget to sweeten."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Apple Pie Topping
- 1Stovetop Directions: Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Stir in oats and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 5 minutes.
- 2Microwave Directions: Combine water, oats, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover tightly with heavy-duty plastic wrap; fold back a small edge to allow steam to escape. Microwave on HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir well.
- 3Top oatmeal with SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, chopped apple and spice.
- 4Note: Serving Size: 1 recipe.
- 5For a creamier oatmeal, substitute skim milk for water; proceed as directed.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice