We had a major snowstorm here this morning and I knew that this would be a perfect opportunity for me to make something great for breakfast. I had a few things that I wanted to use in the pantry and wahla! Apple Pie Oatmeal..., note this would be great with cherry too... UPDATE: After seeing the review, I realized I forgot to note that I had used Old fashioned toasted oats, not quick oats....I have adjusted for quick oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water and milk in large saucepan until boiling.
- 2Add oats and stir on medium until thick.
- 3In another bowl, mix brown sugar, vanilla, sugar.
- 4Add pie filling and stir until well mixed.
- 5Add filling mixture to oats and stir occasionally until heated through.
- 6Serve warm with or without milk.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.4
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 90.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 66.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g