Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe I have never made but my Mom swears by it. She says that it looks and tastes just like apple pie!! I went through all of the recipes she gave me (took 45 minutes to find it) just so I could post this. I hope she was right!! ;-} I listed everything exactly as it is written on the index card.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Boil everything together except crackers until butter melts.
- Break crackers into 1/4 pieces.
- Put into crust.
- Pour boiling mixture over crackers.
- Put top crust on and bake immediatly for 15 minutes in 450 degree oven.