Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Apple Pie Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 ounces vodka
- 3⁄4 ounce goldschlager
- 1 1⁄2 ounces apple juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces red cranberry juice
- 1 apple, slice
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add in vodka, Goldschlager, apple juice, and cranberry juice.
- Shake vigorously for 5-10 seconds.
- Strain drink into a chilled cocktail glass; garnish with apple slice.
I made one for me and one for DH. I didn't like it but DH loved it. Thanks ratherbeswimmin :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game