1/1 Photo of Apple Pie Margarita
From Drinksmixer. This drink has a great taste and isn't very potent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce white tequila
- 1 ounce dekuyper sour apple pucker schnapps
- 3 ounces apple juice
- 3 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1Chill all ingredients in a mixing tin over ice.
- 2Rim the glass with cinnamon and sugar (liberally).
- 3Shake and strain into a margarita glass, there will be usually be a lot left in the tin, for seconds or thirds.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix