1/1 Photo of Apple Pie Granola
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment or SilPat.
- 2In a bowl, toss together the oats, wheat germ and spices.
- 3Add the apple butter, maple syrup, vanilla and salt, stirring well to evenly coat everything.
- 4Spread in one even layer on the baking sheet.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes, then stir to break apart and bake a further 20-25 minutes until well browned and firm.
- 6Cool 10 minutes then fold in the dried apples and cool completely on the tray.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Granola
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened apple butter