Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My husband made this for Thanksgiving last year and it was all gone before he even got a piece so it was very good!
- 946.36-1182.95 ml apples, pealed and sliced
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 3.69 ml cinnamon or 3.69 ml nutmeg
- 1 frozen ready-made pie crust
- 177.44 ml flour
- 118.29 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and apples together in a bowl.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Make topping by mixing brown sugar and flour together, add butter and mix till crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie.
- Place in oven for 45 - 55 minute.
- *note place foil ring around pie crust edges so crust doesn't burn!
I love apple pie and I like when it's just one pie crust. It makes it so much easier. I used Cortland apples. A good 4 cups of apples. I used light butter for the topping. This pie is delicous :) Thanks Chey's Mom :) Made for PAC Spring 2010 http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
This pie is awesome!!! Easy to make, looks fantastic and tastes great! Thanks for sharing hubby's great recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010.