Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My husband made this for Thanksgiving last year and it was all gone before he even got a piece so it was very good!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and apples together in a bowl.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Make topping by mixing brown sugar and flour together, add butter and mix till crumbly.
- Sprinkle topping over pie.
- Place in oven for 45 - 55 minute.
- *note place foil ring around pie crust edges so crust doesn't burn!
I love apple pie and I like when it's just one pie crust. It makes it so much easier. I used Cortland apples. A good 4 cups of apples. I used light butter for the topping. This pie is delicous :) Thanks Chey's Mom :) Made for PAC Spring 2010 http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
This pie is awesome!!! Easy to make, looks fantastic and tastes great! Thanks for sharing hubby's great recipe. Made for PAC Spring 2010.