1/3 Photos of Apple Pie (French Style)
1 hr 15 mins
My husband made this for Thanksgiving last year and it was all gone before he even got a piece so it was very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 cups apples, pealed and sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon or 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 frozen ready-made pie crust
- 1Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix sugar, cinnamon, and apples together in a bowl.
- 3Pour into pie crust.
- 4Make topping by mixing brown sugar and flour together, add butter and mix till crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle topping over pie.
- 6Place in oven for 45 - 55 minute.
- 7*note place foil ring around pie crust edges so crust doesn't burn!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie (French Style)
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.7
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 190.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g