1/1 Photo of Apple Pie Filling Cake
This is an easy and tasty dessert. Recipe is from Taste of the South.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 3Spoon apple pie filling into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 4Spread dry cake mix over brown sugar and apples.
- 5Do not stir.
- 6Sprinkle cubed butter over cake mix.
- 7Bake for 40 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and sprinkle with pecans.
- 9Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Filling Cake
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.4
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 178.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 29.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butter pecan cake mix