This is an easy and tasty dessert. Recipe is from Taste of the South.
Make and share this Apple Pie Filling Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Spoon apple pie filling into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Spread dry cake mix over brown sugar and apples.
- Do not stir.
- Sprinkle cubed butter over cake mix.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pecans.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.