- 6 apples, sliced and peeled (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare apples and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix together rest of the ingredients and gently toss until coated.
- Transfer apple mixture to prepared pastry shell.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-flour mixture.
- Bake at 350° for about 45 minutes (until apples are soft and top is browned). (Time is estimate).