Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
i combined several recipes together so i could have an apple crumble with a bottom crust.
Make and share this Apple Pie Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- mix all 1 1/2 cups flour, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 cup oil and 2 tbsp milk together and press into a 9" pie pan, prick the bottom all over with a fork.
- bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden.
- wash, cut, and slice the apples.
- mix with 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp sugar.
- place in an even layer into the pie crust.
- mix 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 3/4 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, and 1/3 cup butter together until crumbly.
- spread evenly on top the apples.
- bake for 35 minutes in 375 degree oven.