1 hr 5 mins
i combined several recipes together so i could have an apple crumble with a bottom crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2mix all 1 1/2 cups flour, 2 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp salt, 1/2 cup oil and 2 tbsp milk together and press into a 9" pie pan, prick the bottom all over with a fork.
- 3bake for 10-12 minutes until crust is golden.
- 4wash, cut, and slice the apples.
- 5mix with 2 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp sugar.
- 6place in an even layer into the pie crust.
- 7mix 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup rolled oats, 3/4 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, and 1/3 cup butter together until crumbly.
- 8spread evenly on top the apples.
- 9bake for 35 minutes in 375 degree oven.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (1487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3715.7
- Calories from Fat 1602
- Total Fat 178.0 g
- Saturated Fat 55.1 g
- Cholesterol 166.7 mg
- Sodium 2853.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 511.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.3 g
- Sugars 269.0 g
- Protein 35.6 g