1/2 Photos of Apple Pie Crumb Bars
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I came up with this recipe after making my adopted "Spring PAC 2008 " baby :),Crystal L.'s Cherry Crumb Bars. I thought this would make a great recipe for those who aren't really crazy about cherries,but still wanted a crumb topped bar. Thanks again Crystal L. :)Submitted to "ZAAR" on May 8th,2008
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees, while oven is heating grease and flour an 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2In a large bowl combine cake mix, 6 Tablespoons margarine,1 cup of oats,cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 3Set aside 1 cup of this for the topping.
- 4To the remaining mixture add egg and mix well.
- 5Press evenly into pan, pour pie filling over base and spread evenly.
- 6Take remaining topping and add 1/4 cup of oatmeal, 2 Tablespoons of margarine,and brown sugar.
- 7Mix well, and sprinkle over apple pie filling.
- 8Bake for 35 minutes, or until topping is a light golden brown.
- 9If desired serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Crumb Bars
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.8
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.7 mg
- Sodium 318.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 3.1 g