Only 1 WW point each. I love the taste, and these are a good treat that everyone can definitely enjoy, not just dieters. Very addicting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Peel, core and chop apple.
- 3Combine apple, Splenda, brown sugar, cinnamon and pie spice.
- 4Unroll dough and cut each roll in half so you have 16 pieces of dough.
- 5Divide apple mixture onto dough and fold up edges.
- 6Bake on non-stick cookie sheet until lightly brown, about 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls