Recipe by djafishfria
Only 1 WW point each. I love the taste, and these are a good treat that everyone can definitely enjoy, not just dieters. Very addicting.
Top Review by enestvmel
These were very good. I took all the ingredients for the filling and sauted them over low heat just until they started to get soft. Then did everything the same. Next time I may put just a tiny bit of sugar and cinnamon on the top.
- 1 apple
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or 1⁄2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 8 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Peel, core and chop apple.
- Combine apple, Splenda, brown sugar, cinnamon and pie spice.
- Unroll dough and cut each roll in half so you have 16 pieces of dough.
- Divide apple mixture onto dough and fold up edges.
- Bake on non-stick cookie sheet until lightly brown, about 12-15 minutes.