1/2 Photos of Apple Pie Cocktail
4 hrs 20 mins
Hot apple pie in a glass. Try to limit yourself to 2 glasses or risk a hangover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine apple juice and cider and bring to a near boil.
- 2Remove from heat and add sugar, cloves, and cinnamon sticks then stir.
- 3Let mixture cool to at least room temperature and strain/remove cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- 4Add half gallon of everclear.
- 5Bottle it up. (make sure you have plenty of bottles cuz this makes almost three gallons of alcohol).
- 6Enjoy warm or on the rocks. (make sure you shake bottle before pouring into your glass).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: