Chef #939163's Note:
A delicious treat that I first had at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory so i recreated it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry apples thoroughly.
- 2Put the wooden sticks in the apples.
- 3Melt the caramels and milk either over low heat or in the microwave.
- 4Dip each apple into the caramel and let firm up completely.
- 5Melt the white chocolate chips in microwave.
- 6Dip each apple in chocolate and let the excess drip off.
- 7Let cool slightly, but before its completely hard, roll in the sugar mixture.
- 8Sit on wax paper and put in fridge to harden completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Caramel Apples
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.3
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 216.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 124.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g