Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a wonderful Fall dessert - looks like pie, but tastes like a good moist apple cake.
Make and share this Apple Pie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream margarine, gradually add sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs; mix well.
- Combine next 5 ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with orange juice, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Fold in apples and raisins.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick comes.
- out clean.
- Cut cake into wedges; serve with whipped cream if desired.
It is a recipe that is very good and very fast to make. Everybody loved it. Thank you.
I made this cake tonight and it was very easy and very tasty...I will make it again at parties...my daughter even ate it and she is very picky. thank you