- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) canscomstock apple pie filling
- apple pie spice, as much as you desire, to taste
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- ice cream or Cool Whip, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread apple pie filling in a 13x9-inch dish and sprinkle with the apple pie spice.
- Pour dry cake over the filling.
- Pour melted butter over the cake.
- Top with nuts.
- Bake 350°F for 1 hour or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream or a dollop of Cool Whip.