Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
1 (Tart) Apple Sliced 3 Heaping Tbsp. Brown Sugar 2 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 apple, sliced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- Preheat Oven to 350?.
- Roll out the dough on a greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle Brown Sugar and Cinnamon
- Roll up an apple slice in the dough forming a crescent, brush with melted butter and top with cinnamon. Repeat for others.
- Roll up an apple slice in the dough.
- brush with melted butter and top with cinnamon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.