- 1 gallon apple juice
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 7 cinnamon sticks
- 1 liter grain alcohol (Everclear)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot combine the first 5 ingredients, stir often while heating at medium high until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer for 20 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add grain alcohol and mix well. (adjust to taste).
- I like to store in quart jars with one cinnamon stick in each jar. Keep refrigerated. The longer mixture is allowed rest the better it tastes.