Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Really comforting warm apple cider that tastes just like apple pie. Takes you right back to grandmas.
- 1⁄2 gallon apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 (16 ounce) can whipped cream
- cinnamon (how much you think you will use)
- Boil half of a 1/2 gallon of apple cider.
- Add 4 tablespoons of honey, and some cinnamon (how much you prefer).
- put 1 tablespoon of honey on the bottom of each cup.
- Pour in the hot apple cider.
- Top with whip cream.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top of whip cream.
Boy was this good. I went extremely light on the cinnamon, as 1/8 of a teaspoon. Great, for a rainy day, and gave me an excuse to hit the apple orchard in town here, as they make apple cider for you while you wait, which is the best in the area, but the honey added excellent flavor to this.
So simple, with lots of taste, with so few ingredients! Thanks! Made for Best of 2013 game.