Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
25 calories, 0g fat = 1 point I got this from a Hungry Girl News letter
- 1 cinnamon apple tea bag
- 2 teaspoons fat free french vanilla Coffee-mate
- 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon reddi-wip fat-free whipped topping
- Prepare tea the usual way (with the teabag and hot/boiling water).
- Stir in the Coffee-mate and Splenda.
- Top with whipped cream.
Never tried this, but I have used....hard candy Cinnamon Disc....place in cup with tea bag and pour in hot water...Cinnamon Tea.
Yummy! the tea was delicious. I drink a lot of tea and never thought to use coffee creamer or whipped topping. A dessert in a cup of tea. Thanks Burton Fanatic. Bullwinkle
pretty good stuff thanks for posting dee