Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Apple pie to go? Sounds good to me!
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, nonfat
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine the frozen yogurt, applesauce, and apple juice in a blender.
- Add the apple, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Blend until smooth.
I actually liked this rendition of an apple pie a-la-mode in a glass as it had the right amount of sweetness, however my DD and DH felt it wasn't sweet enough for their palates. No accounting for them, so since I am making the review, I am giving it 5-stars. Made for An Apple A Day tag.