Recipe by Darrinw2001
This tastes so good; you won’t believe it’s good for you! Great for a snack, breakfast, or a sinful tasting desert.
- 6 ounces cold unsweetened apple juice
- 6 ounces cold water
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Butter Buds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- pour water and apple juice into blender.
- add protein powder and blend on medium for 15 seconds.
- add butter buds and half the cinnamon and blend for 30 more seconds.
- Add ice and blend on high for 30 more seconds.
- Pour into tall glass, top with cool whip and remaining cinnamon.
- Serve and enjoy!