Recipe by winter rowand
a home made alcohalic drink it take 1 month for this drink to be perfect i add everclear for more of a kick but it is not needed but you will need a ceramic jug
- 1⁄2 gallon unfilterd apple juice (its cloudy) or 1⁄2 gallon apple cider
- 1⁄2 cup raw honey
- 6 -12 whole cloves
- 750 ml Everclear alcohol (alcohol)
- ground cinnamon, to taste
- 1 cheesecloth
Directions See How It's Made
- mix ingredence together except everclear and pour in to a ceramic jug that light will not penetrate close with cork or lid put jug in a cool dark place for 1 month (you can put it in your refrigerator if you would like).
- after 1 month shake up mixture and strain with cloth add everclear and serve cold.