Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I like this recipe because my first attempt came out perfect.
- Your will also need: Cooking Pot, Pie Tin, Rolling Pin.
- Wait 2 hours for the shortcrust pastry to defrost.
- Roll out the pastry and cut the pastry round the pie tin.
- (Circuler shape).
- Place the circuler pie shape in the pie tin,using the leftover pastry cut a few strips and place them around the edge of the pie tin.
- Make sure they mold to the circuler pie shape!
- To the cooker next:peel and chop two apples and put them into the cooking pot with 30g of water and leave them there to boil for twenty minutes.
- When the apples are nice and soft,put them into the pie tin with the pastry underneath,roll out another block of pastry and cover the top of the apples.
- You can do any design you like with leftover uncooked pastry.
- Glaze the whole top of the uncooked pie with milk.
- Pop into the oven for 30 minutes.
- enjoy pie!