Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Fall and apples go together. Indulge in this wonderful fall treat, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 Rhodes frozen rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 medium granny smith apples, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- vanilla ice cream, if desired
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine 4 ½, 4 ½, and 3 rolls into 3 separate balls.
- 3Flatten each ball into a 10-inch circle.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 5Combine brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, salt, pecans, apple and softened butter.
- 6Place one of the larger dough circle in the bottom of a 9-10 inch sprayed round pan.
- 7Spread half of the filling on the dough leaving a ½-inch border around the outside of the circle.
- 8Lay the smallest dough circle on the top of the filling.
- 9Spread the rest of the filling on top of that piece of dough and cover with last piece of dough.
- 10Press around the edge to seal the dough together.
- 11Combine the remaining cinnamon and sugar sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 12Cut a few vents in the top crust.
- 13Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes.
- 14Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pecan Tart
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 126.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Rhodes frozen rolls