Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a slaw that's a change of taste!
- 5 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 sweet apple, diced
- 1 tart apple, diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup 1% fat buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl toss together the cabbage, apples, raisins, pecans and onions.
- In a small bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour dressing over the cabbage mixture, toss and serve.
I made this for dinner tonight. DH loves coleslaw. Even though traditional coleslaw will always be his favorite, he did enjoy this. Loved the apple pecan combination.