1/1 Photo of Apple-Pecan Crisp (Crock Pot)
2 hrs 30 mins
Abby Girl's Note:
This recipe totally blew me away on how good it was. Everything can be made up ahead of time and put into the crock pot just before cooking. The trouble was keeping the fingers out of the pot while it was cooking. This is perfect for family or casual settings
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker; drizzle with lemon juice, and toss to coat. (the apples can be cut ahead of time and covered in water).
- 2Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender or two forks until mixture resembles coarse meal. (this can be made ahead of time and chilled).
- 3Sprinkle half of the mixture over apples, making sure that each slice is coated, then top with the remaining topping.
- 4Cover and cook on HIGH 1-1/2 - 2 hours or until apples are tender. Let sit for 15 - 30 minutes to cool slightly. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 5Serve warm with ice cream.
- 6Note: I cooked the toasted pecans with the apples and I quite enjoyed them that way.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Pecan Crisp (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.1
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g