1/2 Photos of Apple Pecan Cheesecake
5 hrs 15 mins
Found this one in the Kraft Foods magazine. Sounds good!! With apple picking season coming up, I can't wait to make this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed and divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups apples, chopped and peeled (about 3 medium)
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with the ends of the foil extending over the sides of the pan.
- 3Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 Tbs brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- 4Press mixture firmly onto the bottom of the baking pan.
- 5Beat cream cheese, 1 cup brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 6Add sour cream and mix well.
- 7Add eggs ones at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- 8Pour over crust.
- 9Mix remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, apples, pecans, and cinnamon together in another bowl.
- 10Spoon evenly over the cheesecake batter.
- 11Bake for 55 min or until the center is almost set.
- 12Cool on a wire rack, for 30 minute.
- 13Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 14Let stand at room temperature for 30 min before serving.
- 15Lift cheesecake from pan, using the foil handles.
- 16Cut into 16 pieces.
- 17Store left over cheesecake in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pecan Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.7
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.2 mg
- Sodium 270.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g