Good served with sausage links or bacon.....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare pancake mix according to package directions; and set aside.
- 3Pour melted butter in 9" pie plate.
- 4Place apple slices in bottom of pie plate; sprinkle cinnamon and pecans and drizzle syrup over apples; carefully pour batter on top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- 6Loosen edges and invert onto serving plate.
- 7Cut in wedges and serve with warm maple syrup and/or fresh apple butter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pecan Baked Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 234.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g