Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good served with sausage links or bacon.....
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix (like Bisquick)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup granny smith apple, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions; and set aside.
- Pour melted butter in 9" pie plate.
- Place apple slices in bottom of pie plate; sprinkle cinnamon and pecans and drizzle syrup over apples; carefully pour batter on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top springs back when touched.
- Loosen edges and invert onto serving plate.
- Cut in wedges and serve with warm maple syrup and/or fresh apple butter.
Fast - Simple - Delicious! I used a 15 oz. can of apple pie filling and pecan halves. Served with warm maple syrup. mmmmmm-----
Very tasty and easy to make. Someone told me it would also make a great dessert!