Prep 10 hrs
Cook 0 mins
These wonderful creations sound more complicated than they actually are. Plus, its delightful to sculpt out your food before you eat it!
- 1⁄4 lb blue cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- cinnamon stick
- lemon leaves
- Mix blue cheese, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl with a fork until blended.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Divide cheese mixture in half.
- Shape one half into a ball and place on wax paper.
- Sprinkle another piece of wax paper with paprika; roll cheese ball in paprika to thoroughly coat.
- Mold into an apple shape.
- Shape the remaining cheese mixture into a ball.
- Combine parmesan cheese and food coloring in a covered container or large plastic bag and add cheese ball.
- Roll cheese ball in parmesan cheese until thoroughly coated.
- Mold into a pear shape.
- Make a small depression in the top of each cheese ball for stem ends; insert piece of cinnamon stick into depressions.
- Insert leaves into tops of cheese balls.