Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a great salad idea. Now you have no excuse not to serve one. ;-) Kid friendly.
- 1 (16 ounce) package romaine lettuce, thoroughly washed
- 1 (6 ounce) package swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large apple, thinly sliced
- 1 large pear, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a large bowl combine romaine, Swiss, cashews, cranberries, apple slices and pear slices. In a small bowl, whisk together poppyseed dressing and lemon zest. Drizzle over salad.