very good salad, you don't have to use the dressing. I tried a raspberry vinaigrette with it and that is also scrumptious too! Note: do not refrigerate the dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Salad
- 1 head shredded romaine lettuce (approx 1 head)
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 2 apples, julienned
- 1 pear, julienned
For the dressing
- 1Toss all ingredients for salad.
- 2combine sugar, lemon juice, minced onion, mustard, and salt in a blender.
- 3In a steady stream with the blender on low, add olive oil until thick and smooth.
- 4When finished add poppy seed.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pear Salad W/ Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (580 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1080.7
- Calories from Fat 739
- Total Fat 82.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 718.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.1 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 20.3 g