1/2 Photos of Apple Pear Cobbler
I created this recipe wanting a cobbler, yet only having canned ingredients on hand. I kind of surprised myself by how well it came out! I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut butter into pieces and place in 8x8" pan.
- 3Place pan in preheated oven to melt butter.
- 4While butter melts, combine flour and sugar.
- 5Slowly add milk to flour mixture, stirring to combine; set aside.
- 6Drain pears from syrup, saving syrup.
- 7In another bowl, combine pears and apple filling.
- 8When butter is melted, removed pan with butter from oven; pour in batter; do not stir.
- 9Place apples and pears on top of batter; top evenly with saved pear syrup.
- 10Sprinkle with cinnamon (if using).
- 11Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pear Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 331.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 58.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g