Beelz's Cook's Note:
The original recipe came from the bottom of the Kingsburg Orchards apple pear container. I made a few changes and it turned out great. I opted not to put any type of topping or frosting on it, didn't feel it needed any.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine flours, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 3Place white sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs and stir by hand until well blended. Stir in milk and vanilla.
- 4Add the flour mixture and stir just until blended. Fold in apple pears.
- 5Pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- 6Bake 45 mins or until toothpick into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pear Cake
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 331.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: