8 hrs 20 mins
This is THE BEST crock pot breakfast I've ever had! There is nothing better than treating the family to a delicious hot breakfast before sending them out into the chilly world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Peel, core and slice into 8ths the apples and pears.
- 3Put the prepared fruit into the crock pot.
- 4In a jar with a tight fitting lid put the brown sugar, flour, lemon juice, apple cider, and spices.
- 5Put the lid on the jar and shake the jar vigorously until there are no more lumps.
- 6Pour over fruit and stir to coat.
- 7Dot the tops of apples and pears with 2 T of butter.
- 8Spread the granola evenly over the fruit.
- 10Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 11Turn off crock pot, remove lid, and allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
- 12Serve with milk for breakfast or ice cream as a dessert.
- 13*We've had it with a bit of ice cream even for breakfast! :).
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pear Breakfast Cobbler for the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 56.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 44.8 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice