1/1 Photo of Apple-Peanut Salad with Tuna
Really strange flavor combo that's pretty good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange lettuce leaves on 2 salad plates, covering each plate.
- 2With an apple corer or small, sharp knife, core the apple and cut it into quarters.
- 3Then cut each quarter into thin slices and arrange 1/2 of them on each plate.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 of the celery on each plate.
- 5Sprinkle 1/2 of the tuna and 1/2 of the peanuts on each plate.
- 6In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and enough apple juice to make a thin salad dressing.
- 7Drizzle the dressing over each salad.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Peanut Salad with Tuna
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.5
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.4 mg
- Sodium 727.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 48.2 g