Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
A must for the Super Bowl!
Make and share this Apple Peanut Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (17 ounce) jar butterscotch caramel sauce
- 4 medium granny smith apples, washed,cored,cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups water, mixed with the lemon juice
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) jar butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1 cup Spanish peanut
- In a medium bowl, blend together the cream cheese and caramel sauce with a wire whisk or low-speed mixer.
- Pour into a shallow dish or pie plate.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place the apple slices in water mixture until ready to serve to prevent browning.
- Just before serving, gently pour the butterscotch sauce over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle top with Spanish peanuts.
- Place the dish with the dip on a large serving platter.
- Drain apple slices and decoratively arrange on the platter surrounding the dip.
- Or just throw the apples in a bowl!