A must for the Super Bowl!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, blend together the cream cheese and caramel sauce with a wire whisk or low-speed mixer.
- 2Pour into a shallow dish or pie plate.
- 3Cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Place the apple slices in water mixture until ready to serve to prevent browning.
- 5Just before serving, gently pour the butterscotch sauce over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- 6Sprinkle top with Spanish peanuts.
- 7Place the dish with the dip on a large serving platter.
- 8Drain apple slices and decoratively arrange on the platter surrounding the dip.
- 9Or just throw the apples in a bowl!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Peanut Dip
Serving Size: 1 (2450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1145.0
- Calories from Fat 392
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.6 mg
- Sodium 1030.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 187.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 19.6 g