1/1 Photo of Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich
Chef #1800248201's Note:
The little charming apple sandwiches are delicious. Simple and impressive sandwich are healthy and a great snacks with combination of different flavors of sugar, peanut butter and cinnamon. Warm, gooey and hearty sandwich that can be prepared in couples of minutes would definitely be liked by your kids very much. The recipe of apple butter sandwich is given as follows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Step 1: Cut the thin slices of cored apple.
- 2Step 2: In a saucepan, add 1 tbsp butter, water, sugar and cinnamon, and stir well.
- 3Step 3: Add apple slices and toss well, so that the liquid mixture is coated nicely.
- 4Step 4: Heat the pan covered until apple slices become soft and crispy.
- 5Step 5: Add vanilla, then again toss well. Keep apple slices aside.
- 6Step 6: Spread peanut butter over the two pieces of bread and place apple slices on one buttery side of the bread.
- 7Step 7: Keep the other piece of bread with peanut butter side down on the top of apples.
- 8Step 8: Cook the sanwich on both side with butter in a pan.
- 9Step 9: Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Peanut Butter Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.7
- Calories from Fat 444
- Total Fat 49.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 691.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g