1/1 Photo of Apple Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
This is a get up and go in the morning cookie filled with good for you stuff when you don't have time to sit down. Also good for the little ones snack after school if peanuts are not a problem.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
- 1 medium granny smith apple, finely grated, including juice
- 1/3 cup finely grated carrot
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
- 2Combine shortening, Peanut Butter and sugars in large bowl.
- 3Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until blended.
- 4Beat in eggs.
- 5Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- 6Add gradually to creamed mixture at low speed.
- 7Beat until blended.
- 8Stir in oats, raisins, apple, carrot and coconut.
- 9Drop by measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 10Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until just brown around edges.
- 11Do not overbake.
- 12Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet.
- 13Remove cookies to foil to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1312.9
- Calories from Fat 640
- Total Fat 71.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 625.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 92.4 g
- Protein 23.8 g