- 2 medium tart red apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1⁄4 lbs canned sliced peaches, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl, combine apple slices, peaches, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Toss well and spread evenly in a 9 x 9 inches casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Slowly mash in margarine or butter. Sprinkle this mixture slowly on top of the fruit mixture.
- Bake at 350° F until lightly browned and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.