Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on the Weight Watchers Community Site. It is quick, easy and low in fat. Pretty tasty too. Its only 2 pts per serving. 3 Grams of Fat in the whole dish!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can unsweetened sliced peaches
- 2 packets instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal
- 2 packets Splenda sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Place peaches in an 8x8 (or smaller) baking dish.
- Sprinkle Oatmeal over Peaches.
- Sprinkle Splenda over Oatmeal.
- Bake about 30 mins or until brown and bubbly.
- Can be topped with FF Whipped Topping.
This was easy and tasty. Added some leftover apple pie filling and 1 tsp. of vanilla. Love that it's healthy!! Thanks for sharing!
I made a half batch with canned apples & pears combined, served with some vanilla yoghurt for breakfast this was quite yummy, hard to believe its low fat!
I made 1/2 this recipe for breakfast but with pears instead of peaches. It's not bad. It's easy and quick to make and low in points. Thanks Kathy!