This makes an easy, delicious, and elegant breakfast dish. Experiment with your choice of fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Melt the butter and combine with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and fruit.
- 3Arrange the fruit in a round cake pan.
- 4In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, and egg yolks.
- 5Beat the egg whites until peaks form. Fold the egg whites into the flour mixture and pour over the fruit.
- 6Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- 7Invert and serve with sour cream and syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple / Peach Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 244.8 mg
- Sodium 237.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 8.4 g