1/2 Photos of Apple Pancakes With Apple Syrup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple cider or 1/2 cup juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1To make syrup: in a small saucepan, combine the syrup ingredients over medium heat, bring to a boil, reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- 2For pancakes: Preheat grill.
- 3Place biscuit mix in large bowl.
- 4In medium bowl, combine the eggs, milk, and oil; stir into biscuit mix just until moistened.
- 5Stir in apple and lemon peel.
- 6Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top.
- 7Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- 8Serve apple syrup with pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pancakes With Apple Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 826.8
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 1050.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 58.6 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
unsweetened apple cider