1/1 Photo of Apple Pancakes with Amaretto Pecan Syrup
A heavenly way to start the day! Serve this to your Loved one in Bed! That is if their nose doesn't bring them into the kitchen first!Use the syrup on waffles or even a pork roast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups buttermilk, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 2 large granny smith apples, diced
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1Syrup: Melt butter, add nuts: brown lightly: remove nuts.
- 2Add maple syrup, cinnamon and salt to butter in saucepan.
- 3Add Amaretto,& apples cover simmer slowly 10 minutes.
- 4Remove cover simmer about 3 minutes longer.
- 5Remove from heat, add nuts.
- 6Replace cover to keep warm while making pancakes.
- 7Pancakes: Sift together the dry ingredients.
- 8Combine eggs, buttermilk and butter.
- 9Fold into dry ingredients.
- 10Do not over mix.
- 11Coat the apples with cinnamon and cardamom and fold into batter.
- 12Cook on hot lightly greased griddle and serve with warm maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pancakes with Amaretto Pecan Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1096.0
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 144.9 mg
- Sodium 1664.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 99.8 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: