Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty apple pancake recipe straight from my grandmother's kitchen to yours.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 2 apples (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Combine milk and egg yolks in a mixing bowl, whisk together.
- Add flour to above mixture, and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate bowl beat egg whites with salt until stiff, then fold into batter mixture.
- Add apple slices and mix gently.
- Fry on pan in medium-low heat in a little oil.