Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I prefer granny smith apples, but you can use your favorite.
- 1 cup biscuit mix (I use Bisquick)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 apples
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Core apples.
- Mix baking mix, egg, vanilla, sugar and milk together until smooth.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Cut apples crosswise into 1/8inch slices.
- Dip into batter and cook on hot skillet until brown.
- Turn once.
- Serve with syrup or powdered sugar if desired.